IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOUR SAFETY OUR PRIORITY
The Malaysian government has announced a more relaxed COVID-19 SOPs starting 1 May 2022. Even with this flexibility, Sutera Harbour Resort still remains with our commitment to keeping you safe while you are with us and at the same time promises to provide the superlative service that you deserve.
We at Sutera@Mantanani Island Resort & Spa are happy to welcome back international travellers. We list the following SOPs to make your journey to your dream vacation easier.
- Fully vaccinated travellers aged 13 and above as well as those who have contracted Covid-19 in the past 60 days can enter the country without taking Covid-19 tests before and after arrival.
- Travellers aged 12 and below do not have to undergo Covid-19 tests upon arrival regardless of their vaccination status.
- Travelers who are not fully vaccinated or unvaccinated must undergo an RT-PCR test 2 days before departure and a supervised RTK-Ag test within 24 hours of arrival and must undergo quarantine for 5 days.
- Covid-19 insurance is no longer required for all tourists entering Malaysia.
- Entry to all premises will be allowed regardless of vaccination status.
- MySejahtera check-ins are no longer required for entering premises and public areas except for those who are positive and have ‘High Risk’ status.
- Wearing of face mask is still mandatory when indoors, including in public transport and e-hailing vehicles.
- Wearing of face mask is no longer mandatory when outdoors and in public areas but is strongly encouraged in crowded areas. High -risk individuals are also encouraged to wear face masks.
- Physical distancing is encouraged but no longer mandatory.
- Premise owners reserve the right to check guest’s risk status on MySejahtera app before allowing entry.
Mantanani Island In Sabah
Discover The Sutera Resort @ Pulau Mantanani,
Only 30 Minutes Away From Kota Belud
从亚庇至Rampayan 码头（古打毛律） 仅须90分钟车程 (80 公里)； 以及乘达30分钟船程就能到达大美人鱼岛(曼达那尼伯沙岛)。
Discovery the beauty of Mantanani island with your family! Create the perfect and unforgettable memories with our latest Pulau Mantanani Resort package now!
Mantanani islands are formed by three located islands located northwest of Kota Belud, which takes about an hour’s drive from the Kota Kinabalu. Find out more here!